To begin with, in order for your child to attend this program, you will need to download, print and sign the Summer Camp Reservation Form Coming Soon. It can also be found by clicking the the link at the bottom of the page. Guidelines and a timeline of events are also noted online for you to see.
To view a gallery of past events and excursions to see how much fun our kids have, please click our Excursions and Special Events Gallery Page.
Robin’s Nest summer camp theme is Color the World Beautiful. The children will be learning about art, modes of art, artists and how art defines a culture.
We will be making many handmade art master pieces using materials like: mosaic squares, watercolor, oil, pastel, collage, clay, pottery, glass and whatever else we find that moves our artistic abilities to a new heighten awareness of self!
We will have a year end art auction and will be selling off our favorite pieces to buy a new piece of playground equipment of the children choice!
We learn about how real old art is preserved, replicated & auctioneers of fine art pie sea and their value!
A summer of culture & creativity!
Please use this schedule. Click a link below to download in PDF format.
You must download, print and return the Summer Camp Reservation Form at the bottom of the page.
- All field trips must be pre-paid for on a separate check. Look at calendar for sign up and due dates. After the due date you can add on for an additional fee and will be based on availability only. Some trips are pre-pay and adding on will not be available.
- Parent’s must sign their calendar & provide payment to have their child added to the activity.
- There are no refunds on field trips unless we cancel the field trip.
- Please refer to Robin’s Nest Learning center’s face book page for charges and reminders.
- Robin’s Nest reserves the right to cancel a field trip due to weather, unsafe road conditions or if we feel the welfare of the children is better served to stay at the center. There will be a computer notice of any such changes as soon as we know the changes ourselves.
- Robin’s Nest reserves the right to remove a child from a field trip if the child’s actions pose a danger to themselves or the other children. An example would be: Wandering away from the group or hiding, unbuckling safety belt or unsafe actions on van, or acceptable outburst of behavior that cannot be controlled.
- Robin’s Nest does the best they can to leave and be back based on times given for the field trip. Sometimes it takes us longer to ensure the safety of the children, gathering belongings, etc… please be patient. The staff in charge on the field trip will call the center when they are on their way back.
- If you are running late and your child is signed up for the field trip, we cannot keep the group waiting. We will leave directions for you to drop off at the activity location. Please help us out, if we are late leaving we will be late getting back or we will lose our reservation completely.
- Please be sure your child has sunscreen on before coming to the center. We will reapply as needed.
- Please be sure your child has safe foot wear. Robin’s Nest cannot take kids on field trips who are wearing flip flops or not having other required clothing noted on calendar.
- Please provide your child with a water bottle for all field trips.
- I will be sure to have liability releases filled out in advance to be sure my child can go on field trips like extreme sports & horseback riding. I understand that if I do not provide the waiver, my child will not be able to go.
- If you sign up for a swim trip, your child must be able to swim or provide a life jacket.
- Please be sure your child has a towel if your child is signed up for water trips.
- Please be sure to well label all personal items when they are brought into the daycare. Robin’s Nest is not responsible for any lost game systems, money, towels, or any other personal item.
- Please do not send your child with “ spending money”. We had problems with money getting lost last year and the parents felt Robin’s Nest should be responsible.
DOWNLOAD COMPLETE SUMER CAMP RESERVATION SHEET