Please read and agree to our agreement below.
Section 1: Rates Sheet
Full Time is anything over 4 hours per day at Robin’s Nest
All payments are due by Monday at closing using ACH Tuition Express. Any payments made outside this program with have a $3.00 per week service fee added to your tuition.
Monthly room fee of $5.00 per child is assessed for supplies, crafts, gifts, cooking, treasure box, pictures etc…
Summer Camp School Age Contract Reservation fee due by 3/31 $50
Transportation fees $2.00 per day
Infants & Toddler:
Contracted daily rate 3 or more days $60
1-2 day rate $70 Contracted weekly rate $265
Drop in $75 per day (No contract)
Discount for Toddler full week rate $250.00
2-year-old unpotty trained classroom:
Contracted daily rate 3 or more days is $55
1-2 day rate $60.00
Contracted weekly $220
Drop-in rate $70.00 (No contract)
Fully potty trained( Can pull up and down pants) $190.00
Pre-K & Pre-school class ( 1-10) Fully Potty Trained
Contracted daily rate 3 or more days $50.00
1–2-day rate is $60.00
Contracted weekly $180
Drop-in rate $65.00 (No Contract)
School Age B/A & full day program
Before or After: $20 per day
Daily rate $25.00 B/A or $100 for M-F
$30.00 B/A (drop in )
Full day no reservation/Drop in $60.00 (we must be able to plan)
Contracted daily rate $45.00
Weekly contracted $170 (w/ contract)
Section 2: SICK POLICY
Robin’s Nest understands that children will have stuffy noses & coughs. Some children have allergies and constantly have runny noses. We do ask that if you child has had any of the following symptoms, please keep your child home. This is the best way to keep the staff healthy to care for your child & keep other children from getting sick. If your child comes to daycare & we call you to pick up your child, you have 1 hour to make arrangements. After 1 hour, the sick child fee is 9.00 per hour. Please help us keep sickness down at Robin’s Nest. Please do not bring your child to the center with any of these symptoms or illnesses listed here:
- Fever of 101 or more *
- Ring Worm
- Head Lice
- Chicken Pox
- Pink Eye
- Strep Throat
- Discharge from eyes
- Severe cough: sound croupy or whooping.
- Difficulty in breathing:
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Sore throat/trouble with swallowing.
- Spots/rashes on body.
- Vomiting*** this is a big one. If your child was throwing up the night before: Please do not bring your child!
- Severe head aches.
Here is a good rule of thumb: If your child needs Tylenol or cold medication, they should probably be at home with you. We cannot give your child medications without a signed medical form from your physician.
**If your child needs a prescription, ask your pharmacist to spilt the medication into two labeled bottles. One for home & one for daycare. This will help in leaving medications at school & your child not getting the medications as prescribed by your doctor.
Please be sure to sign in your child’s medication daily to be given at school. We cannot give medication if it has not been signed in by you and permission to be given by both you and your doctor. Please see Emergency Medical Release Form.
Section 3: 2-WEEK NOTICE POLICY
Robin’s Nest is very full and we take great pride in offering part-time and drop-in care, with this in mind, please note the following:
• A written two-week notice is required to end care or change your schedule.
This includes parent who use Childcare assistance programs (CCR)
• The written notice needs to be placed via-email for date purposes.
• All book keeping is done Monday to Monday.
If you give notice or submit a vacation request on a Wednesday, the 2-week window will start the Monday after email is dated.
• Please place all important paperwork in the tuition box. Important paperwork is: contract changes, medical forms, children’s paperwork, Childcare assistance paperwork & food program paperwork. Please do not leave on our desks.
• If you have a drop in contract - any day reserved will be billed. If you decide not to use the day a two-week notice is required to cancel the request.
• If you have a school aged child, there is a full day reservation sheet posted for any day out of school. You will be required to sign up if services are needed for that in-service day. If you do not sign up in advance, you will be billed at the drop in rate. If you sign up you will be billed for that day even if your child ends up not coming for the day.
• If you have a part time schedule contract you cannot swap out days without a written two-week notice of the schedule change and will be based on availability only.
Section 4: DROP OFF POLICY
Most of our primary learning objects start at 9:00 a.m.
We ask that you have your child at school in time for circle time and these valuable learning opportunities.
Our screenings and assessments happen between 9-11 a.m. and it is important that your child attends as much as possible to learn & master these skills in a routine and structured way. Repetition strengthens the newly learned skills and routine helps keep children feel safe and confident in their classroom with their teachers and peers. Robin’s Nest wants your child to come to school and love learning.
Robin’s Nest has a drop off policy that limits drop off times at 11:00 a.m.
After 11:00 a.m. the children are settling down with lunch and a nap. A dark napping room is not inviting to a child coming in and leaving mom & dad.
Please understand this policy is to keep children happy and confident in our program. We do not want children coming in crying at nap time when there are sleeping children who really need that rest.
(This policy originated from a parent concern.)
If you need to drop off after 11:00a.m. and there is a way we can work it out without being disruptive to the whole group, we will be happy to work with you.
This exception to our policy will require advance notice so we can properly plan.
If you miss the 11:00a.m. drop off time, you are welcome to drop off at 2:00p.m. after quiet time has ended!
Section 5: PARENT ORIENTATION CHECK LIST
1. $50 Enrollment Fee
2. Non-refundable Deposit of 1 week’s tuition. This can be divided over 5 weeks.
(note: It will be your last week of tuition with a 2-week notice.)
3. Submit Online Contract & Policy Agreement
4. Child Information Packet
- Pick Up Authorization Form
- Emergency Medical Release Form
- Classroom Information Sheet
- Feeding Agreement & Infant Schedule
- Potty Training Agreement
- Contract Agreement: (Fill in time & days)
- State Medical Form (Physical Form)
- CCAP, State Child Care Application (w/ pay stubs & school schedule)
- Request for Redetermination Information
- Tuition Express (Optional)
5. Certified Birth Certificate
6. Copy of Shot Records
7. Enrollment Record
8. DCFS Verification Form
9. Parent Consent Form (DCFS)
8. Tuition Express
9. A change of clothing & other items as listed below:
Diapers (labeled with child’s name)
Wipes (labeled with child’s name)
Bottles 3-4 (optional) (labeled with child’s name)
Breast Milk or Formula (optional)
Car seat labeled with child’s name
Change of clothing labeled in a ziplock bag
Comfort item (ex. pacifier)
4-5 Changes of clothes labeled in a ziplock bag
Change of clothing labeled in a ziplock bag